Mail：School of Foreign Languages, China University of Geosciences , 388 Lumo Road, Wuhan, Hubei, P.R.C. 430074
Master supervisor, Associate Professor, School of Foreign Languages, China University of Geosciences , Wuhan, Hubei, P.R. China 430074
Bachelor of Arts in English Language & Literature (1996)
South-Central University for Ethnic Communities, Wuhan, Hubei, People’s Republic of China
Master of Arts in English language &Literature (2003)
Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, People’s Republic of China
Doctor of Philosophy in Literature (2012)
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei, People’s Republic of China
Associate Professor of School of Foreign Languages (Since 2008), CUG
MA Courses: Western Literary Criticism, Narratology
BA Courses: Integrated English, English Listening, Extensive Reading, A Brief History of English and American Literature
Lecturerof School of Foreign Languages (Since 2001), CUG
BA Courses: College English, Integrated English, English Listening, Extensive Reading,
Tutor of School of Foreign Languages (Since 1996), CUG
BA Courses: College English
· CUG General teaching reform project “Construction and Implementation of Research-based Teaching Model of A Brief History of English and American History” （2016B15, Grant 5000yuan）, 2016-2017. Completed.
· CUG Teaching laboratory construction project “Business English Comprehensive Training Platform (Software)”（SS2017024, Grant 300,000yuan），2017-2018. Completed.
· CUG Graduate high level curriculum construction project “Western Literary Criticism”（YKC2018204, Grant 50,000yuan）, 2018-2019. In progress.
Xu Feng, Tang Xiaoyun, Zhang Li, Feng Di eds. (2018). A Collection of English and Chinese Terminology of Petrology. Wuhan: Wuhan University Press. ISBN: 978-7-307-19912-5.
1. Tang Xiaoyun (2010). Textual Function of Metaphor in Crag Raine’s Poem, Foreign Languages and Literature (3): 159-164.
2. Tang Xiaoyun, Xu Feng (2010). Investigation of Non-English Majors’ Autonomous Out-Of-Class Reading, Journal of Xiaogan College (5): 104-109.
3. Tang Xiaoyun, Dong Yuanxing (2011). Characteristics of Text Cohesion of Crag Raine’s Poem, Journal of China West Normal University (1): 87-94.
4. Tang Xiaoyun (2011). Irony in Fangfang’s Novel White Fog, Novel Review (2): 74-77.
5. Tang Xiaoyun, Dong Yuanxing (2011). Prominence and Its Literary Relevance—A Stylistic Study on Disgrace, Proceedings of the International Symposium ‘Coetzee Study and Postcolonial Literature Research’. Wuhan: Wuhan University Press. 224-234.
6. Tang Xiaoyun (2012). Circular Structure of Bian Cheng, Novel Review (5): 195-199.
7. Tang Xiaoyun, Xu Feng (2012). Contrastive Study on Rhetoric Strategies between Chinese and English Arguments, ENGLISH-CHINESE COMPARATIVE STUDY AND TRANSLATION (9), Ed. by Pan Wenguo. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.
8. Cheng Chunlan, Tang Xiaoyun (2016). Allan Poe’s Humanistic Anxiety and Natural Feeling, Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Sciences Edition) (3): 110-116.
· “Interpretation of The Hungry Tide from the Perspective of Material Ecocriticism”, presented in “The 9th Cross-strait Ecological Literature Conference & Preparatory Meeting of Natural Literature and Ecocriticism Research Conference, Oct. 25-27, 2019, Suzhou University, Suzhou, China.